What are the specific classifications of rotary switch and key switch? We will give you detailed details below.
Rotary switches and key switches can be classified according to their operation and protection modes. The main criterion for evaluating the waterproof performance of headphone sockets for waterproof switches is based on the IP waterproof grade standard. Waterproof switch to see how waterproof performance, mainly depends on the IPXX back two digits XX, the first X is from 0 to 6, the highest grade is 6; the second X is from 0 to 8, the highest grade is 8; therefore, the waterproof switch's highest waterproof grade is IP68. Commonly used key types and functions:
1. Open: For panel mounted on switchboard, control cabinet or console. The code is K.
2. Protection: There is a protective shell, which can prevent the mechanical damage of the internal key components or contact with the moving parts, code H.
3. Waterproof switch: with sealed shell to prevent rain intrusion. Code S
4. Anti-corrosion: can prevent the invasion of chemical corrosive gases.
5. Explosion-proof switch: Suitable for coal mines and other places with explosive gas and dust, will not cause explosion. Code B
6. Keyboard switch: insert key into rotation operation to prevent error handling or special operation. Code Y.
7. Knob Switch: Rotate the contact with the handle. There are two switch positions, which are usually panel mounted. Code X.8, Emergency Switch: A large red mushroom button extends from the outside and cuts off the power supply in an emergency. Code J or M
9. Independent key switch: This key is equipped with self-supporting electromagnetic mechanism. It is mainly used in power plants, substations or test equipment. Operators exchange signals and issue instructions. It is generally used for panel operation. Code Z.
10. Button with lamp: In addition to issuing operation commands, the button is equipped with a signal lamp as a signal indication. Mainly used for control cabinet and console panel. Code D