Well share some details about the switch.
We'll share some details of the switch, as well as the places where it can be used.
The switching switch is to turn on or off the circuit by switching the switch handle, so as to achieve the purpose of switching the circuit.
The commonly used types of switching switches are unipolar bipolar, unipolar three, bipolar two and bipolar three. They are generally used in low-voltage circuits. They have the characteristics of flexible movement of sliders, stable and reliable performance. The switching switches are mainly used in various instruments and instruments, various electric toys, fax machines, audio equipment and medical treatment. Equipment, beauty equipment, and other electronic products.
Scope of application of toggle switch:
1. Video and audio products: MP3, MP4 audio;
2. Digital products: digital cameras, digital cameras, etc.
3. Communications products: car-mounted telephone, telephone, building equipment, PDA, etc.
4. Security products: visual walkie-talkies, etc.
5. Toys: electronic toys, etc.
6. Computer products: cameras, etc.
7. Fitness equipment: electronic body fat scale, treadmill, etc.
8. Medical equipment: thermometer, hospital call system, etc.